Monday, February 6, 2012

GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLL!!!!!!

Something that I placed on the level of me having a nice chat over Starbucks with Ewan McGregor as far as actually coming to fruition, actually happened.  Never in a million years would I have ever thought this would happen, but it did.  It really did!  I have witnesses! I promise!

Peytie scored a goal in soccer!!! An honest to goodness goal!  And it was even in the right goal!!  My little defensive minded goalie figured out to work it on the offensive end too.  I was so proud of her that if I had a towel, I would have waved it and turned into the crazy towel mom!

What was Pey's reaction?  A cross between a mental mild mannered celebration and a physical cardiac attack from over exertion.  She asked to sit down right after it.  That's ok--she earned it!
No benches in this league, so flopping on the floor it is.
Or better yet, flopping on J.

No comments:

Post a Comment